Ever After Wedding Cakes Logo Ever After Wedding Cakes Pintrest Ever After Wedding Cakes Facebook

Useful Info

Everything from how to place an order, a helpful sizing and portion guide to our Allergy and  Hygiene rating. If you still have any questions, get in touch - I'd be delighted to help!

Where I Deliver to

 

I deliver throughout Kent, London, Surrey & Sussex directly to your venue.

Payment Info

 

When the time comes, BACS transfers, cash, debit or credit cards via Paypal and cheques are all accepted.

Delivery

 

Within the consultation, I will agree the best time to deliver to your wedding venue. I will set-up the cake for you as required, and ask the venue to sign for the delivery ensuring your peace of mind.

Allergy Info & Ingredients

 

Products may contain traces of nuts. I only use the finest fresh ingredients, and where possible - ethically sourced.

Hygiene

 

We have a FIVE STAR rating and are Registered and inspected by the Sevenoaks Council Environmental Health for food hygiene and quality.

Terms and Conditions of Sale

 

Terms and Conditions of Sale Document

How to Order

 

Exciting! You've had your wedding cake consultation, and you're ready to order your fairy tale wedding cake!

 

We will require a 25% non-refundable deposit at time of ordering, and remaining 75% 30 days before the big day.

Sizing and Portion Guide

 

Click here to view a handy portion guide for my most popular wedding cake sizes.

 

Ordinarily our cake tiers are 3 or 4 inches deep, depending on design, and servings are based on either finger-sized portions (1”x1”) or dessert size portions (1”x2”).

Cancellations

 

Really hope you don't need to! But if you do, a 30 days cancellation notice prior to your wedding day is required.